Table of Contents
Log in to Adobe launch to see the main interface of property. As shown in the figure below:
The property page can be divided into three parts: the head, the left and the main interface.
- One is the logo of adobe experience cloud. Click it and jump to the homepage of adobe experience cloud
- The second is the management interface return page of adobe launch, which is the current page
- The third is the organization ID
- The fourth is the quick access to other Adobe products. Click to open the following page:
- The fifth is the help button, where you can enter the community to ask questions, find help documents, etc.
- The sixth is account information, which can be edited.
There are only two functions on the left, properties and audit events
- Above are properties. Click to return to the property management interface, which is the current page
- Next is audit events, which records the user’s operation history. We can know who, when and what we did.
- The first is the organization ID, which can’t be modified. It indicates which organization the following property belongs to.
- The second is the search function, which can quickly search the property you are looking for.
- The third is to create a new property function. You can create a new property.
The following is the property currently owned. The name, platform and status will be displayed:
- The name is the name of property, which is customized by us.
- Platform is the platform type, which is web or mobile
- Status indicates whether it is currently enabled.
Did you notice that property has a check box? This is the function of modifying property. Check it and you can see:
You can configure, copy, and delete properties.
- Configuration is to modify the created amount property information. You can modify the name and add domains
- Copy is to copy one more property.
- Delete is to delete this property. This operation should be careful.